The Frankfort Area Chamber of Commerce announced Tuesday that their Leadership Frankfort 2016-2017 Class Application deadline is fast approaching. If you have nominated an individual, please be sure they submit their application by this Friday, August 26, 2016 at 4:00pm. Applications can be downloaded HERE.
About Leadership Frankfort
The Leadership Frankfort program is looking to empower more leaders across Frankfort and Franklin County. This means we’re looking for the next wave of our program participants for the upcoming class of 2016/2017.
Who would you recommend for this life changing experience? Consider those who could be ready for this commitment. The Leadership Frankfort program consists of nine months of in-depth view of community issues, develop leadership skills necessary to assume leadership roles, and are exposed to community involvement opportunities. The program also offers repeated networking opportunities with fellow program participants and more than 50 community leaders. During our nine-month course class members MUST complete a small group project that makes a lasting, positive impact on the community.
The Leadership Frankfort program is designed to develop and enhance participants’ leadership skills for long-term benefit to their workplace and community. Leadership Frankfort seeks participants who possess:
- An interest in expanding their leadership skills to new heights;
- A desire to advance career opportunities within their organization;
- A strong interest in influencing change and having a positive impact on the future;
- An intention to seek public office, expand volunteer capacity within community organizations, or pursue board memberships;
- A commitment to develop Frankfort/Franklin County greatest potential by building a strong workforce and a community of leaders and;
- A desire to work with a diverse cross-section of business, education, community, and non-profit leaders
The leaders that emerge from the Leadership Frankfort experience are fundamentally changed and more deeply connected to our community. As Community Leaders we play a key role in the development of our leaders of tomorrow, so please promote the 2016/2017 Leadership Frankfort class to your employees, friends and family.
I would like to thank you in advance for your consideration in supporting our future leaders to grow and expand their capabilities as architects of change and I look forward to strengthening the Frankfort Area community with you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact Carmen Inman, President/CEO of the Frankfort Area Chamber of Commerce.
100 Capital Avenue, Frankfort, KY 40601