Bourbon, Buffalo Trace, Buffalo Trace Distillery, Buffalo Trace Distillery Visitors Center, Buffalo Trace Visitors Center, Frankfort Tourism, Kentucky Tourism, Tourism, Tourists, Visitors, Visitors Center
Frankfort/Franklin Co. Tourist Commission, Frankfort/Franklin County, Frankfort/Franklin County Tourism, Frankfort/Franklin County Tourist Commission, Gooch House, Kentucky, Kentucky Tourism, Kentucky Travel Industry Association, KTIA
A 2-day celebration is scheduled to begin with the ribbon cutting on Friday, June 26th at 3:00 pm, and end with a host of activities, including boat rides on Saturday evening.
Friday, June 26, 2015
– 3:00 pm – Ribbon Cutting at Lock #4 at 1021 Kentucky Avenue
– 7:00 pm – Downtown Frankfort Inc Summer Concert Series, 300 Broadway on the Old State Capitol lawn
Saturday, June 27, 2015 (Admission $2) Proceeds to benefit Riverside Children’s Play Park)
– 8:00 am (late registration and package pick up at 7 am) – River Blast River Run 3K
– 9:00 am (registration begins at 8:00 am) – Paddling Races on the Kentucky River
– 10:00 am – 7:00 pm – ART Market & Children’s Activities
– 11:00 am – 10:00 pm – Food Venders & Beer Garden
– 12:00 – 10:00 pm – Live Music on Stage
– 12:00 noon – Flotilla presented by the Frankfort Boat Club
– 1:30 – 6:00 pm – Games for All Ages
– 1:30 – 7:00 pm – Boat Tours on the Nancy Wilkinson (provided by the Capital City Museum) and the KY Thorobred (Kentucky Kentucky State University Science Lab)
Need more information or want to be a part of this event? Contact Frankfort/Franklin County Tourism at 800.960.7200. Find them online at www.visitfrankfort.com. Join their Facebook event HERE and keep up to date on any changes and additions.